COVID Safe Information
In order to continue to run events safely in compliance with public health advice the Lake Macquarie Stand Up Paddle Club has prepared the flowing COVID safe plan that covers the different aspects of running our usual monthly club event. Please read the information below carefully and adhere to the latest public health directives and our COVID Safe plan when attending our events.
If you have any concerns about the safety of our events in regards to COVID-19 then please contact via the emal below..
These measures are to be adhered to when considering attending and throughout the event:
- If you are unwell. please do not attend the event.
- Maintain 1.5m between yourself and others.
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly, soap and water will be available in the amenities and hand sanitiser at the registration desk.
- It will be possible to maintain social distancing at the event as there is plenty of outdoor space on the event grounds and on the water, however if you wish to wear a mask for you own protection during the event you must bring your own mask.
- A list of participants including spectators is required for COVID tracking, all participants are required to register, and spectators make yourself known at the registration desk so we can record your attendance
- Amenities are limited to two persons at any time, please wash your hands when using the amenities
These are specific measures that apply to registering for the event
- Maintain social distancing when queing for registration
- Please bring your mobile phone with you and register your attendence using the QR Code provided
- Please sanitise your hands at the registration desk especially if exchanging money or items.